SENIOR LICENSING CLERK X 6 – Zinara
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
SENIOR LICENSING CLERK X 6
The position exists in the Administration department to implement efficient Licensing and vehicle
licensing systems. It serves as an interface between ZINARA and the motoring public in meeting their
needs and assist in their queries. The Licensing Supervisor reports to the Vehicle Licensing and
Duties and responsibilities
• Assisting the Vehicle Licensing Controller on supervising the Zimbabwe vehicle licensing system.
• Supervising cash counters, bulk office and mobile licensing, and carry out regular checks on
vehicle licensing facilities to ensure proper functioning of systems and equipment.
• Offering advice to the motoring public on the full extent of the provisions in the Vehicle Registration
and Licensing Act and the Vehicle licensing system for their convenience.
• Assisting in the implementation of effective and efficient operational procedures to ensure a
flawless revenue collection process.
• Counting and verifying cash against receipts and banking the verified amount at the end of each
transacting day as is stated on the cash up summary report from licensing cashiers.
• Making recommendations and suggestions to Vehicle Licensing Controller for system
• Attending to customer queries and enquiries and ensures issues are addressed accordingly, and
good customer care is maintained.
• Ensuring sufficient supply of stationery as required by the licensing and transport section.
• Recording and maintaining records of all receipt books received and dispatched for operations and
presumptive tax transactions.
• Maintaining an updated record of bulk licensing account balances in the system
• Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly vehicle licensing revenue statistics for the station
• Computing discounts in accordance with laid down procedure and the vehicle Registration and
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 5 Ordinary Level subjects including Maths and English language, with grade ‘C’or better
• Degree in Accounting/Business/Administration/Commerce
• Working experience with the ZINARA Vehicle Licensing System a distinct advantage
• Outstanding ICT skills.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later
than Friday, 06 December 2019 to:
The Director Administration & Human Resources
Zimbabwe National Roads Administration
489 Highlands, Harare