The position requires a mature incumbent generally responsible to ensure smooth running of all security issues and activities within the area of responsibility. This shall be done through securing all Company property and personnel, anticipating and timely identifying new risk areas and deploy workforce accordingly in consultation with the Security Operations Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Commanding the Estate Security Department.
• Organising the department into workable troops or sections.
• Ensuring all key guarding points are well manned and secured throughout the entire estate.
• Maintaining a robust estate security reaction team.
• Ensuring proper deployment of the Dog Section.
• Safe keeping of department fleet of vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.
• Conducting periodic guards parades as per the department`s standing operating procedures.
• Ensuring discipline is maintained within the rank and file of the Rating Security department.
• Maintaining a close liaison and relationship with the Zimbabwe Republic Police.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least ten years’ experience in the Zimbabwe Republic Police or National Army and holding a commissioned rank of Lieutenant, Captain, Inspector or Chief Inspector with a clean record of service.
• Computer literate in MS Office.
• Ability to design and implement loss prevention systems.
• Physically fit with ability to work under pressure and supervise/train a team of security personnel.
• Good communication skills.
• Mature, reliable, honest, firm and stern with a clean criminal record.
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to emails:
Please enclose a CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than
Friday 16th December 2019.