Customer Service Agents (x3) Contact Centre
We are hiring a Customer Service Agent to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to offer technical support, have excellent telephone etiquette and be able to escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have some experience working with computers.
Duties And Responsibilities
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries via different communication channels including Social Media.
• Communicating with customers through various channels including giving out correct information.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out in order to answer questions and provide information on various products offered.
• Processing forms, applications, and requests.
• Data capturing.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Producing well-articulated reports and updates for smooth workflow.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives when required.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualifications And Experience
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• Minimum 5 O’level passes (English a must), general education degree or equivalent an advantage.
• Must be well spoken and clear during conversation.
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment and be comfortable with shiftwork or flexi-working hours.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers and/or tablets.
• Experience working with customer support.
• Preferred candidate must be available immediately
How To Apply
All eligible applicants kindly send through up-to-date CV and Cover Letter with at least 2 traceable references
(with contact numbers) to [email protected] by Monday 09 March 2020, 11am.