To oversee all Delinting processes involving removal of excess fuzzy on cotton seed.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Trains staff on Delinting procedures, maintenance techniques, safety, fire-fighting and housekeeping.
• Carries out overhaul maintenance yearly – strip to basic shells and rebuilding to operational standards
• Carries planned preventive maintenance as required
• Ensures efficient production according to Delinting programme and making sure the quality objectives are always achieved.
• Requests Delinting supplies in time before shift starts.
• Writes linting outturn process sheets.
• Ensures all workers are wearing suitable safety clothing at all times.
• Attends to breakdowns during shift work.
• Ensures Delinting spares are requested and withdrawn from stores during breakdowns.
• Notifies Plant Foreman on low stocks of fast moving items.
Qualifications And Experience
• Candidate must have 5 O’ Levels including, English, Maths and Science
• Holder of a HEXCO National Certificate in Machine shop engineering
• Class 1 Journeyman in Maintenance Fitting/ Fitting and Turning
• Two years relevant working experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]