The position requires a mature incumbent generally responsible to ensure smooth running of all site security issues and activities within area of responsibility. This shall be done through securing all Company property and personnel, anticipating and timely identifying new risk areas and deploy workforce accordingly in consultation with the Group Security Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Commanding the Site Security section.
• Organizing the site into workable troops or sections.
• Ensuring all key guarding points are well manned and secured throughout the entire estate.
• Maintaining a robust site security reaction team.
• Safe keeping of site vehicle fleet, motorcycles and bicycles.
• Conducting periodic guards parades as per the department`s standing operating procedures.
• Enforcing security standing procedures.
• Ensuring discipline is maintained within the rank and file of the site security.
• Maintaining a close liaison and relationship with the Zimbabwe Republic Police.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Police and Security Studies.
• At least ten years’ experience in the Zimbabwe Republic Police or National Army and holding a commissioned rank of Lieutenant, Captain, Inspector or Chief Inspector with a clean record of service.
• Computer literate in MS Office.
• Ability to design and implement loss prevention systems.
• Physically fit with ability to work under pressure and supervise/train a team of security personnel.
• Good communication skills.
• Mature, reliable, honest, firm and stern with a clean criminal record.
• Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to email:
PLEASE send/attach the following:
(i) Application Letter clearly marked position applied for.
(ii) Detailed CV.
(iii) Scanned Certified Academic and Professional Qualifications