Assist the Solar Service Technician to assemble, install, and or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics. The major focus of the Assistant will be to ensure all PVs are cleaned according to the schedules prepared by the Service Technician.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Plan and carry out planned maintenance of solar plants
• Attend to faults that are escalated by NOC.
• • Assist the Service Technician to Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, inverters and all the support structures.
• Assist the Service Technician to Diagnose PV system issues, including non-operation and under-performance , then develop and administer a remediation
• Assist the Service Technician to Troubleshoot and resolve solar electric warranty and service issues that arise with: modules, inverters, and all system components to ensure maximum system performance.
• Assist the Service Technician to Respond to corrective maintenance cases on commercial/ Residential solar PV, commercial/Residential energy storage systems, Commercial/ Residential Inverter systems and updating manually or online logs accurately
• Ensure all solar panels are cleaned and producing optimum power, through routine site visits and scheduled maintenance
• Work as scheduled during the week and Maintain a high level of safety awareness at all times
Qualifications And Experience
Candidate should have at least 6 ‘O’ level subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English.
Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
A minimum of at least 2 years experience is required.
• Basic knowledge of solar systems
• Fair knowledge of electrical systems
• Good knowledge of maintenance procedures
How To Apply
Click View More Information