Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the fore-mentioned position that has arisen in our organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
• ” Place orders to restock as needed.
• Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
• Coordinate regular inventory audits and facilitate stock take periodically.
• Keep updated inventory records
• Verify, receive and issue goods to relevant recipients.
• Maintain and update stock cards and compiling monthly stores returns.
• Initiate internal request for goods and services.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint).
• Proficient in SAP.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• At least 3 years proven experience in a similar position
How To Apply
Applications with Cvs and certified copies of academic certificates and traceable letter of reference to be e-mailed to [email protected]