Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post that has risen in the Works Department
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
• Subdivides Council land into residential and commercial stands.
• Consolidates small pieces of land into one stand.
• Surveys Council land for substations, high masttower lights, roads and power lines.
• Surveys state land, privately owned land f or water pipelines and tunnel servitudes.
• Surveys private and state land transfer to City Council.
• Relocates boundary beacons, town survey marks, benchmarks and official conical points providing vertical and horizontal control for th e City of Kwekwe.
• Lays out center lines, culverts, bridges, and curves necessary for road construction.
• Trains assistants and graduate land surveyors to carry out surveys in accordance with regulations and the Acts.
• Advises members of the public in survey matters relating to registration of property.
• Supervision of staff.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
• National Diploma in Surveying and Geo Informatics from a reputable Institution.
• A higher qualification is an added advantage
• A clean class 4 driver’s licence is a must
• A valid practicing certificate.
• 5 years experience in a similar post.
How To Apply
Applications in envelopes clearly indicated the post applied for, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of Academic and Professional qualifications should reach the undersigned not later than 27 March 2020.
DR L MKANDHLA CITY OF KWEKWE
ACTING TOWN CLERK P.0 .BOX 115