To coordinate and lead the process of linking together different computing systems and software applications, physical or functionally, to act as a coordinated whole.
Duties And Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
• Responsible for developing andvmaintaining system integrations and components includingvbut not limited to; application to application integrations,
services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries
• Responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
• Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
• Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
• Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
• Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and
cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
• Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
• Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
• Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
• Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Informatics Integration certificate
• At least an enterprise framework certification e.g Spring, J2EE
• 5 years’ application development experience.
• Experience in the following is mandatory;
– System integration/application rationalization/ standardization
– Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ Spring)
– Experience in Swagger and tools such as Postman, SOAPUI is a requirement.
– Understanding of relational databases
– Experience on source code version control systems GIT/ Stash
– Experience on build and integration tools including Jenkins, auto deployment tools
– Strong knowledge of Agile/ Scrum methodology
– Andson Agile development
– Indepth knowledge of GraphQL, REST and SOAP web services
Skills and Competencies:
• Demonstrated ability to design and document software solutions.
• Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
• Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
• Technical skills to span multiple “systems” or “platforms
Job Related Knowledge
• Critical Thinking Knowledge of Emerging Technologies and ability to integrate, apply and evaluate new information technologies for
business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
• Industry Knowledge – Knowledge of the organization’s industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters;
• System integration/ application knowledge to enable excellent IT service for business clients.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading:
“Systems Integration Specialist”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 08 June 2020 @ 1630hrs.