We are looking to employ A Technical Marketing and Sales Manager to join our growing organization. We offer a vast range of specialized Petroleum, Garage equipment products, fuel handling and calibration services to meet the gap in the fuel handling market. We have been in the market for more than a decade and we have significantly grown to supplying, installing and servicing pumps for some of the biggest retail and commercial players in Southern Africa.
The Technical Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for the process of identifying opportunities, developing relationships, and securing profitable work for the company through sales and marketing strategies and coordinated sales action plans that establish key customer relationships and achieve our organizational sales and revenue goals. Strengthening sales through relationship management, technical sales support, and collaboration of marketing initiatives with targeted customer types is essential. Specifically, duties include analyzing customer problems and resolving difficulties, providing technical cross referencing and technical support of electro/mechanical products, and making sales inquiries to develop new business with MOCs, NOCs And B2Bs. The Sales and Marketing Manager must be able to oversee the digital Sales and Marketing tactical Strategies.
Duties And Responsibilities
o Managing the business development process, including product concept generation, screening, and test market coordination in conjunction with product development engineers.
o Coordinating with other teams to ensure the achievement of sales objectives, provide customer-driven product improvement ideas, and communicate customer engagement opportunities.
o Gathering information for pricing recommendations.
o Developing a national departmental budgets and monitoring alignment
o Analyzing the effectiveness of the company’s market intelligence gathering process and business development campaigns.
o Maintaining a prioritized list of targeted markets and partner organizations.
o Developing new initiatives and partnerships to develop multiple contacts and strategic relationships with specific customer types that are being targeted by the company.
o Marketing standard products solutions to medium and large organizations in targeted markets.
o Developing a marketing approach and materials for product launch campaigns
o Overseeing, monitoring and ensuring that all field sales personnel have adequate resources to perform properly and are executing sales campaigns, monitoring customer needs, meeting sales goals and recommending product or service enhancements.
o Working with the field sales engineers to develop competitive quotes on new business opportunities.
o Managing the sales process by maintaining adequate field sales engineer skills by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, and evaluating the performance of external sales representatives. Also, preparing and monitoring field sales engineer budgets.
o Providing sales support by attending trade meetings and industry convention as well as meeting in-person with prospects, distributors, and customers as needed.
o Reviewing and maintaining revenue and field sales activity metrics including investigating lost sales and lost customer accounts.
o Coordinate and integrate sales plan for all customer types and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
o Managing the sales process by determining marketing strategies, negotiating selling price and creating sales quotations for assigned customer types.
o Analyzing trends and results, establishing sales objectives by forecasting and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products for assigned customer types.
o Managing the online sales and Marketing platforms and executing sales rhetoric that fits with a planned strategy.
• – Identifying and approaching key or strategic partners and setting short- and long-term channel strategies
o Sustaining and renewing client contracts
o Maintaining professional and technical knowledge
Qualifications And Experience
• Track record of significant successful business development (Minimum 5years)
• Aptitude for process management, strategic planning and financial analysis
• Persuasive communication style to establish and maintain rapport with customers
• Proactive, attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
• Passion for: personal accountability, achievement, learning and continual improvement
• Proclivity towards collaboration with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience managing technical sales or automation equipment distribution
• Experience with pricing and executing technical sales strategies
• Understanding industry challenges and trends
• Strong negotiation and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing performance metrics
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service and technical support skills
Requirements of Technical Sales and Marketing Manager are::
• 5 years’ work experience
• Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent work experience required
• Sales and marketing experience required minimum 5years
• Marketing or business degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years technical sales experience
• Must have worked in middle management
• Must work well in team environment
How To Apply
Send CV on [email protected]