MAKONI RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
Township Manager (GRADE 9)- HEADLANDS TOWNSHIP
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post.
Duties and responsibilities
• Overall management of the township affairs.
• Maintain housing stock for the area
• Maintain register for various land uses in the area, business housing, etc.
• Issues statements to all clients on the Council register.
• Supervise the collection refuse arid organize the monthly clean-up of the area.
• Interact with residents and rectifying queries regarding their payments.
• Follow-up on roads and sewer maintenance through the Works Supervisor
• Compile monthly payment schedule to the Treasurer.
• Assist in organizing State functions at local level.
• Account for all resources disbursed to the township.
Qualifications, experience and attributes
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or equivalent professional qualification.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in administration.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills.
• Ability to communicate and interact with stakeholders at all levels.
Submit application together with certified copies of professional and academic qualifications not later than 10 January 2020 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Makoni Rural District Council
396 Stockton Street P. 0. Box 255