Candidates should be young looking, intelligent and vibrant individuals that should be trained to become Chartered Accountants over 3 years. These individuals will be under the Financial Controller’s training and will be exposed to all facets of the business. The individuals should be analytic, energetic and team player who can also lead others and with ability to work under pressure. Purpose of this job is to train young individuals to be become competent enough in the Accountancy world.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Result Areas
The successful candidates will undergo a 3 year TOPP program under the supervision of the Financial Controller and are expected to provide financial leadership to the organisation as well as gain exposure & experience in the following:
• Financial reporting according to group policies and IFRS
• Solving complex accounting problems affecting Cassava
• Planning, budgeting and reforecasting
• Preparation of head office reports and board reports
• Implementing controls and processes and procedures
• General Ledger management
• Creditors cycle management
• Revenue assurance
• Fixed assets management
• Tax planning and management
• Treasury management
• People management
Qualifications And Experience
Candidates should have atleast an Accounting Degree from a recognized university.
A degree class of 2.1 of better is also required.
A minimum experience of a year is required in this field or equivalent.
How To Apply
Click View More Information Button VIEW MORE INFORMATION