To administer fleet ethics and standards, route norms, departure compliance, route sequence adherence, staff discipline and managing fuel supplies in order to attain targeted fleet availability for all ZINARA operations. The position reports to the Administration Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Carry out routine vehicle inspections on all vehicles, and making regular visits to all Tolling points countrywide and regional offices and provide feedback reports for management decision making
• Ensuring the maintenance and repair of ZINARA vehicles.
• Ensures that all organization’s vehicles are registered, licensed and insured timeously and keep all the necessary records
• Ensure that the cost of operating vehicles is within budget and justifiable, e.g. availability, utilization and fuel consumption and ensure that money spent on Transport facilities is fully justified.
• Assist in compiling the transport section’s budget proposals.
• Monitors all satellite tracked vehicles and compiles the vehicle summary reports for the Administration Manager
• Maintains accurate fuel stocks balances and monitor reorder levels
• Conducts driver assessments
• updates on performance of the fleet.
• Maintains all organization’s vehicle records
• Liaise with garages, service provider and Vehicle Inspection Department as regards fleet standards
Qualifications And Experience
• 5 ‘0’ Level passes including Maths and English
• Degree in Logistics and Transport Management
• Class One Motor Vehicle Mechanic qualification a distinct advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Position
• Clean class 4 Driver’s License.
How To Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on Thursday 11 June 2020 to:
Director Human Resources & Administration
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,