Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task-oriented individuals to fill the above position that have arisen within the Finance Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing a proactive, planned and structured approach to the maintenance of fleet vehicles, keeping within the
designated budget and ensuring all vehicles used are fit for purpose.
• Managing service and maintenance schedules to ensure that the optimum number of vehicles are working at all times to meet
• Leading in the procurement and disposal of all Company vehicles.
• Reviewing fleet service quality levels through monitoring quality and speed of vehicle services.
• Controlling fleet usage through tracking system reports and recommends improvements.
• Implementing, maintaining and developing policies and processes to ensure the fleet operates effectively and efficiently.
• Ensuring the existence of a good relationship with suppliers including garages, fuel suppliers, panel beaters and insurers.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Transport and Logistics Management or equivalent.
• Related Master’s degree will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar or related environment and two of which should be in a management position.
• An analytic mind and good numeracy skills
• Excellent geographical knowledge
• Good people management and coordination skills
• Excellent financial acumen.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of the transport and logistics management
• Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls
• Clean driver’s license is a must
How To Apply
Applicants should submit application letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, copies of academic and professional certificates and CV (all documents in pdf format) to [email protected] no later than 18 August 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically disqualify candidates.