A medium size gold mining company is seeking to recruit skills for its operations. These positions are immediately available.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Lead the formulation of departmental capital and operating budgets
• Co-ordinate planning and scheduling of production and development in line with budgets.
• Implementation of the plans to meet key performance indicators of the department
• Effective allocation of men, materials, and equipment to meet said key indicators
• Manage the department’s key projects in a timeous and cost-effective manner
• Good liaison with other departmental heads to ensure seamless achievement of targets
• Provide leadership to the department’s 500 strong human resource establishment.
• Ensure compliance to legal, statutory, and internal policy requirements
Qualifications And Experience
• Must be a holder of a degree in mining engineering
• At least three years’ experience in a similar position or five years as a mine captain
• A high performer with a good track record in achieving results
• Be a good team player with a passion to develop sub-ordinates
• Good knowledge of ISO management systems
• Experience with open pit mining will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates apply on [email protected] by end of business day on Friday, 14th August, 2020. Further details of the job opportunities will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates