Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this exciting job opportunity that has arisen in Cell Insurance at the Zvishavane Branch
Duties And Responsibilities
Main responsibilities of the job are:
Client Relationship Management
Qualifications And Experience
The suitable candidate must have:
• A BSc Honors Degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
• 2 ‘A’ Levels.
• 2 years relevant experience with exposure to underwriting claims processing and business development.
• Good technical knowledge of short term insurance.
• Excellent business prospecting skills.
• Excellent client relationship management, communication and sales presentation skills.
How To Apply
All interested qualified candidates with the above mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs, attaching the educational and professional qualifications certificates, stating current and expected remuneration details to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before the 25th of March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.