RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancies at our various operations within the Group in the following disciplines:
The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Technical Services Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Short, medium and long term Mine Design and Planning using Datamine Software and creating mining schedules.
• Generation of technical, periodic reports and drawing up of action plans for the mining operation.
• Monitoring and measuring of adherence to short term plans and advising corrective action on any deviations.
• Prepare all the relevant information used for reviewing purposes in the planning meetings.
• Conduct benchmark exercises in order to improve mining operations.
• Conduct mining trials on changing technologies on the market.
• Carry out underground mining equipment inventory.
• Mine ventilation management and control.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Degree in Mining Engineering, Survey, Geology or equivalent.
• 5 years post qualification in a mining environment, preferably narrow reef underground operation.
• Hands on experience with using Datamine or any other related mine planning software will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources
Superintendent Renco Mine
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: [email protected]
Closing date 22nd November 2019