The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the General Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Develops and manages metallurgical operations and work practices that maximize operational efficiencies.
• Monitors and analyses key metallurgical performance indicators of the process plant and recommend corrective technical solutions.
• Provide technical input to all project evaluations e.g. capital expenditure proposal/process modifications.
• Develops and maintains metallurgical accounting and reconciliation procedures.
• Sets and monitors the operating budgets and control systems for all consumables.
• Prepare reports on productivity and operational costs.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc Hons Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
• 5 Years’ post qualification, 2 years of which should be in a gold processing plant.
• Membership with the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers & Engineering Council of Zimbabwe.
• Knowledge of HSEQ management systems is mandatory.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources
Superintendent Renco Mine
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: [email protected]
Closing date 22nd November 2019