Test Day Delivery Coordinator – Zimbabwe- British Council
Main Accountabilities: Product Service Support
▪ Undertakes the related planning and delivery functions in preparation for Test Days in line with BRITISH COUNCIL processes
▪ Receives instructions and requests from cluster operations, 5 days before Test Day itself and plans and organises given resources accordingly (often at short notice) to ensure that work is carried out efficiently and effectively ▪ Scan dashboards to monitor performance and identify issues
▪ Plans and deploys engagement plan for Venue Staff
▪ Ensures exam materials are received at Test Centre and stored securely
▪ Supports decisions of Operations Manager with the selection of venue staff, sets performance expectations and maintains positive relations
▪ Supports the selection of suitable venues Customer support
▪ Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them accordingly
▪ Recognises and understands the impact of incidents arising (e.g. complaints, resourcing problems, logistical or technical difficulties) and proactively alerts the team leader to any issues of concern that are likely to impact service/project/task delivery or customer experience. Relationship & stakeholder management
▪ Supports continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the unit or department
▪ Proactively works with Operations Manager to deliver satisfactory and timely resolution of customer (internal or external) complaints, coordinating input from other team members as required. Ensures the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
▪ Develops good working relationships and engagement with Venue Staff and appropriate colleagues throughout the BRITISH COUNCIL to facilitate effective and efficient service delivery.
▪ Acts as point of contact and manages escalated issues in country from Venue Supervisors and Venues, supported by Operations Manager / Cluster team when required. Risk and Compliance
▪ Undertakes contingency and risk management on the ground, liaises with Customer Service, Examiner or Venue Staff to ensure alignment on communications Leads in providing support related to compliance or investigations on Test Day and related issues.
▪ Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial protocols, anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BRITISH
COUNCIL and its customers at all times.
Qualifications Minimum /
University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience Minimum /
▪ Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service.
▪ Ability to ensure compliance, risk and security standards are monitored and maintained.
▪Experience working in Exams
▪ Experience of supporting delivery of computer based exams