BRANCH MANAGER I BULAWAYO
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate branch activities, promoting an efficient and effective operation and ensuring exceptional customer service delivery.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To manage branch staff using a progressive approach to attain company goals.
• Spearhead the achievement of branch performance targets.
• Create a consistently excellent customer experience based on a ‘customer comes first’ attitude.
• Ensure that funerals are conducted in a professional and dignified manner.
• Co-ordinate Sales Agent activities and manage attainment of policy sales targets in co-ordination with Head Office.
• Grow branch sales and promote brand visibility.
• Network and maintain regular contact with relevant stakeholders in the funeral value chain.
• Ensure branch assets are maintained in excellent condition and are in good working order.
• Enforce compliance with company policies and procedures.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Offer exceptional customer service.
• Produce accurate and timely reports.
• Create sales leads
• Brand representation
• Market company products and services
• Manage and mentor branch staff
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• A commercial/business degree.
• 3 years work experience in office administration.
• A background in funeral services will be a marked advantage.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence.
• Knowledge of branch operations and must be customer oriented.
• Team player.
• Pro-active and Innovative.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills.
APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING A DETAILED CV MUST BE E-MAILED TO: [email protected]