Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill
the following positions.
1.CASHIERS (Fixed Term Contract)
The position exists in the organization to implement efficient cash
collection systems. The Job involves working in 8-hour shifts over 24
hours. The Incumbent shall be reporting to the Shift Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect cash and issue tickets/receipts to clients
• Proficiently operate cash collection equipment according to
procedures to ensure smooth flow of business
• Maintain log of problems and incidents encountered during
working hours and watch out for payment evaders
• Balance cash collected, and tickets/receipts issued and deposit
cash at hand with the Shift Supervisor
• Count and surrender all cash to the Shift Supervisor, and sign
• Effectively communicate with clients and respond to enquiries in a courteous, professional and helpful manner and assist in resolving challenges
• Assist in monitoring the environment when need arises.
• Ensure the facilities and environs are safe, clean and well
maintained in line with organisational policies
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5 0′ Level Subjects including Maths and English language
• Working knowledge of ICT systems
• Ages between 18- 22 years
• Exceptional inter-personal skills
Applications including CVs and Certified copies of certificates should be
submitted not later than 4:30p.m, 29th of November 2019 to:
The Advertiser (D1628709)